Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register to join in. Resend Activation Email  |  Forgotten Password?
 


Reply
 
 
Natalie_reid
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 898


Feb 8th, 2015, 21:01 PM   #46
 
When I went for my 12 week scan I wasn't told to book in for my 20 week? Do they send you it through? Xx
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
kumber
PF Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: West Midlands, UK
Posts: 4,454


Feb 8th, 2015, 22:05 PM   #47
 
My hospital told me to book it as soon as I'd had my scan, maybe ring your antenatal clinic and double check?
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
dolly26
PF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 1,212


Feb 8th, 2015, 22:10 PM   #48
 
Tri hopping slightly I was given the date for my 20 week scan at my 12 week appt last week so I would deffo phone and say to them x
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
Natalie_reid
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 898


Feb 8th, 2015, 22:18 PM   #49
 
We were they for 3 hours and sent into fetal medicine so my head was all over the place that I didnt even think to ask. I have a midwife app 24th of feb. Ill ask then n phone straight away if I was ment too lol x
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
dolly26
PF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 1,212


Feb 8th, 2015, 22:51 PM   #50
 
I know how much of a spin it head was in I had to see the doc plus the cardiologist, also arrange my 20 week scan, my appt for fetal medicine and go to parentcraft I was there for over 4hrs so I totally understand how easy it is for something to be forgot xx
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
WTT_june 2014
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 534


Feb 8th, 2015, 23:09 PM   #51
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_reid View Post
We were they for 3 hours and sent into fetal medicine so my head was all over the place that I didnt even think to ask. I have a midwife app 24th of feb. Ill ask then n phone straight away if I was ment too lol x
Hope everything was ok at your appointment. I was given a number at my 12 week apt to call to book my 20wk one. You have plenty of time though so I'm sure your midfield will advise at your next appointment.
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
WTT_june 2014
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 534


Feb 8th, 2015, 23:11 PM   #52
 
image.jpg

Here's my blump at 14+3. I love it even if it is a pizza baby lol
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
Natalie_reid
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 898


Feb 8th, 2015, 23:24 PM   #53
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolly26 View Post
I know how much of a spin it head was in I had to see the doc plus the cardiologist, also arrange my 20 week scan, my appt for fetal medicine and go to parentcraft I was there for over 4hrs so I totally understand how easy it is for something to be forgot xx

Can I ask where you sent into fetal medicine because of measuremebts behind babies neck? Thats why I was sent in to get advice as baby was sticking its chin in thw air n wouldn't move lol so they were getting measurements above average. Then 3 hours later 2 nurses and 2 doctors in fetal medicine and a walk for food later I was told they got 3.2 finally and they thought it was fine. Anyone else have this at their app? Xx
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
dolly26
PF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 1,212


Feb 9th, 2015, 00:03 AM   #54
 
No I have to go to fetal medicine cause I have a hereditary heart disease so baby is at risk for having it too. I didn't have any of those sort for measurements at my 12 week scan but we prob do things differently here in n.ireland xx
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
Earth Mummy
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 123


Feb 9th, 2015, 11:05 AM   #55
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTT_june 2014 View Post
Attachment 53323

Here's my blump at 14+3. I love it even if it is a pizza baby lol
Wow lovely bump!!!
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
Bubbles22
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 806


Feb 9th, 2015, 20:19 PM   #56
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTT_june 2014 View Post
Attachment 53323

Here's my blump at 14+3. I love it even if it is a pizza baby lol
Lovely bump

Lumber I'm the same. I have given up on trying to be good. I am eating a healthy 3 meal a day diet, with 3 extra meals of cake and chocolate... If I can't have wine, I'm going to have chocolate lol
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
kumber
PF Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: West Midlands, UK
Posts: 4,454


Feb 9th, 2015, 22:31 PM   #57
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles22 View Post
Lovely bump

Lumber I'm the same. I have given up on trying to be good. I am eating a healthy 3 meal a day diet, with 3 extra meals of cake and chocolate... If I can't have wine, I'm going to have chocolate lol


Oooooohh that sounds right up my street, that does. Felt so proud I stopped myself from buying a Betty Crocker cake, it was so tempting!
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
Natalie_reid
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 898


Feb 10th, 2015, 08:52 AM   #58
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolly26 View Post
No I have to go to fetal medicine cause I have a hereditary heart disease so baby is at risk for having it too. I didn't have any of those sort for measurements at my 12 week scan but we prob do things differently here in n.ireland xx
Ahright ok. Was just wondering if anyone was the same as me and how their results turned out? I suppose im just looking for a bit of reassurance lol xx
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
dolly26
PF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 1,212


Feb 10th, 2015, 09:40 AM   #59
 
That's understandable to want reassurance Natalie xx
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
ml600
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 999


Feb 10th, 2015, 16:49 PM   #60
 
Hello!! I'm just popping in to say hello! I'll be over in tri 2 in a few days! Hope all the mamas and bubbas are doing well xx
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
Reply

2015, august, mummies, xxxx

Thread Tools


Related Threads
Thread Forum
******NEW August 2015 Mummies****** First Trimester
*~*~*august 2015 mummies*~*~* First Trimester
xXxX July Testing Thread xXxX 3 bfp!!! Trying to Conceive
Hi everyone need help xxxx Introductions
last day in tri 2 today!!!!! xxxx Second Trimester
xXxX August testing thread xXxX 12 BFP's Trying to Conceive
My best friend xxxx First Trimester
XxXx JUNE TESTING THREAD xXxX 10 BFPs!!! Trying to Conceive
Can u's do this for me please xxxx Third Trimester