Pregnancy Forum

Pregnancy Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/)
-   Third Trimester (http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/third-trimester/)
-   -   More show? (http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/third-trimester/251766-more-show.html)

FirstBabyEek Aug 8th, 2012 14:31 PM

More show?

Today I've had more bloody mucus. I'm a little confused. I thought once you'd had a show then that would be it.

The first one was on Saturday afternoon after I had a sweep on Friday lunch time.

Is it possible to have two shows? The second is more like blood in my mucus. Sorry for the TMI.

Also this morning I had a lot if watery discharge after getting up out of bed (again sorry for the TMI) and a second trickle after having a wee. I wondered whether if might be a hind water leak?

Ive not had any contractions or anything today so I know the hospital won't want to see me. I've put a big pad on and am going to monitor.

Aggggghhhhh, I don't know. I'm always second guessing stuff hoping that this LO is on his way.

I mean surely it's time now?! :wall:

Sorry for the moan xxxx

SARAHSTAR Aug 8th, 2012 14:33 PM

I have no clue about any of it hun! Sorry for being useless just wanted to send encouraging Pickle vibes! xxxxx :)

coco_cukoo Aug 8th, 2012 14:35 PM

Hope it is time for you FBE, I bet you're very fed up now. Don't know about 2 bloody shows though, I know it can reproduce but didn't know it did that when it was bloody. I had a bit of show few days in the week before labour then bloody show as my contractions started. Hope something progresses soon for you. Do some hoovering & take a long walk, I'm sure this is what started me off! xx

FirstBabyEek Aug 8th, 2012 15:32 PM

Thanks for your replies.

I've been bouncing on my ball like a mad women today and have been washing the floors to try and keep active and perhaps get things going.

Sorry again for the TMI, but it's not as thick as the show I had on Saturday and is more like blood tinged mucus if that makes sense.

I just wish I had something more concrete like contractions or a big gush of waters! Lol.

Xxx

tinkerbell86 Aug 8th, 2012 15:42 PM

With my ds I had my plug at lunchtime a small show that evening and lots of blood (in comparison) early hours the following morning with him being born at half 6 in the morning. Fingers crossed its something. About 90% of friends who were due to be induced had their babies either one or two days before the inducement date.

FirstBabyEek Aug 8th, 2012 15:55 PM

Sounds promising!! Xx

babyem Aug 8th, 2012 15:59 PM

maybe MW just caused irritation and this is your actual show? I really dunno tbh, fx'd for you though!! :hug: xx

FirstBabyEek Aug 8th, 2012 16:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyem (Post 2774958)
maybe MW just caused irritation and this is your actual show? I really dunno tbh, fx'd for you though!! :hug: xx

Yeah I think you might be right. Its just the one after the Mw was more snotty, but I guess that could have been my plug coming away with the blood from the irritated cervix.

I suppose that as its not a lot of blood that's its ok to leave it for the next few hours to see how I go and if I get an increase in bright red blood to phone in and if not see if things progress on their own.

I don't think we ever stop worrying do we from the minute we get our BFPs for the rest of our lives as parents xxx

Mrs Wibbily Aug 8th, 2012 16:42 PM

[QUOTE=FirstBabyEek;2774995

I don't think we ever stop worrying do we from the minute we get our BFPs for the rest of our lives as parents xxx[/QUOTE]

Never ever ever will we stop worrying. Come on Pickle.xxx

Sarah7 Aug 8th, 2012 17:29 PM

Really hope pickles on his way now :) He's kept you waiting long enough! xx

tinkerbell86 Aug 8th, 2012 18:19 PM

I don't think my baby will keep me waiting I've had cramping on and off and some thicker discharge sorry for tmi but am thinking maybe another due date baby for me....

FirstBabyEek Aug 8th, 2012 18:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbell86 (Post 2775249)
I don't think my baby will keep me waiting I've had cramping on and off and some thicker discharge sorry for tmi but am thinking maybe another due date baby for me....

Ooo! Fx it is xx

mumbum Aug 8th, 2012 21:04 PM

fingers xd for you fbe! sounds promising! xx

mrz85 Aug 9th, 2012 00:09 AM

hope lo is on the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EssJayPea Aug 9th, 2012 00:22 AM

Just noticed this thread. Surely Pickle is en route!

Really hope this is the start honey! Xxx