Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register to join in. Resend Activation Email  |  Forgotten Password?
 


Reply
 
 
sephorah
PF Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 59


**********May 2015 Mummies to be********

Aug 25th, 2014, 23:47 PM   #1
 
Just learned today that *touchwood* I'm expecting my third. Felt very uncomfortable all week and been extra cranky and stiff.

Searched through and didn't find a thread for May so here goes. According to Due date calculator I am due 3rd May. Will update list with usernames as new mommies join in xxx


Dates and mommise to be:

1- Njk
2- Snavenator
3- Sephorah, Kelly H, Holli85,
4- x_larlybelle_x
5- Kezzo, Mummyofdragons, Zoziebubbly
6- Nm1979
7- Jenb1301, Jules1605
8- Roxysmum
9-
10- Countdown1st
11- Jasmine84
12- kra0,
13- Beckyb1991
14- english rose, NatEvz, kaytoner19
15-
16- London1986
17- cers123, Rainbowemz
18- Keelieb
19-bigbee
20-
21- Durhamchance, Mayflower85
22-BluebBerry
23- Quinn1979
24- buttonbear
25-
26- Wishing84
27-cocosherbie, Stephylou
28- Elliott
29- Tashawink, littlemumma
30-
31-millielaura


*Baby dust to all lovely ladies*

xxx
 
 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
Cosmogirl7
PF Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,118


Aug 26th, 2014, 06:09 AM   #2
 
Wow lovely to see May mummies, massive congrats to you xxx
 
 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
MrsT2711
PF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 1,104


Aug 26th, 2014, 13:04 PM   #3
 
Congratulations!!!!

This thread proves that time really is moving on even though it seem to be going soooo slow to me haha

Good luck xx
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
Kelly H
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Devon, Plymouth.
Posts: 493


Aug 26th, 2014, 15:44 PM   #4
 
no no...I liked there being no May thread but now I see one I want to get onboard because I'm trying to stay positive about this pregnancy...fx it's sticky.

I'm the same as you, 3rd May according to charts etc, but that can change obviously. I might be an April mummy, but my son was a week late, so the chances of being in May is extremely likely.
Congratulations and I'm sure we are all going to get know one another pretty well soon

Argh....is this happening?
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
sophiemaemum
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Suffolk
Posts: 114


Aug 26th, 2014, 15:49 PM   #5
 
Congratulations may mummies
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
ChrissieCool
PF Addict
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Jake and Caleb Land
Posts: 3,422


Aug 26th, 2014, 16:10 PM   #6
 
Congrats May mummies
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
sephorah
PF Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 59


Aug 26th, 2014, 17:44 PM   #7
 
Thank you ladies!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly H View Post
no no...I liked there being no May thread but now I see one I want to get onboard because I'm trying to stay positive about this pregnancy...fx it's sticky.

I'm the same as you, 3rd May according to charts etc, but that can change obviously. I might be an April mummy, but my son was a week late, so the chances of being in May is extremely likely.
Congratulations and I'm sure we are all going to get know one another pretty well soon

Argh....is this happening?
It sure is happening *touchwood*. Came as a shock to me. I just felt really different for the past 2 weeks especially my legs, major cramps and back pain.

I will be honest I am really worried, my lil 1 is only 18 months I wasn't planning a baby yet but this just happend. Praying all goes well xxx
 
 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
Kelly H
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Devon, Plymouth.
Posts: 493


Aug 26th, 2014, 17:52 PM   #8
 
It was meant to be sephora, don't forget, you have nine months to prep haha, she says, I still wasn't ready when my son was born and I won't be this time round. My son is 2 months older than your girl, so we are in the same boat(ish) I'm ready for another sprog we were actively TTC, but it was still a shock!

Good luck xx
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
TTC no2
PF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,222


Aug 27th, 2014, 14:18 PM   #9
 
Lovely to see may mummies.. congrats
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
sephorah
PF Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 59


Aug 28th, 2014, 10:33 AM   #10
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly H View Post
It was meant to be sephora, don't forget, you have nine months to prep haha, she says, I still wasn't ready when my son was born and I won't be this time round. My son is 2 months older than your girl, so we are in the same boat(ish) I'm ready for another sprog we were actively TTC, but it was still a shock!

Good luck xx
I keep telling myself that but honestly I am very scared too unexpected. When will you be seeing your GP or widwife? Have you booked yourself in Kelly?
 
 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
sephorah
PF Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 59


Aug 28th, 2014, 10:37 AM   #11
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsT2711 View Post
Congratulations!!!!

This thread proves that time really is moving on even though it seem to be going soooo slow to me haha

Good luck xx
Sending positive vibes and baby dust to you

With my 2nd 1 I tried for months but due to polycyctic ovaries had a tough time. A very nice lady on another forum gave me excellent tips and somehow they just helped let me know if you have any similar issues and I will pass on the wisdom x
 
 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
jenb1301
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 551


Aug 28th, 2014, 11:30 AM   #12
 
Hi. We found out on Sunday that we are expecting our first. Due on the 7th may. Just had our first doctors appointment this morning. Seems even more real now. X
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
Kelly H
PF Savvy
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Devon, Plymouth.
Posts: 493


Aug 28th, 2014, 19:44 PM   #13
 
Yeah seen the doctors and I have a mw appointment in 4 weeks time, I'm just keeping myself calm as I'm only too aware of how early days this is. Are you going to book to see your doctor soon?
 
 

 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
sephorah
PF Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 59


Aug 28th, 2014, 23:30 PM   #14
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenb1301 View Post
Hi. We found out on Sunday that we are expecting our first. Due on the 7th may. Just had our first doctors appointment this morning. Seems even more real now. X
Lovely for you to join us? How are you feeling? Hope not going through nausea
 
 
Status: Offline
 
 
 
sephorah
PF Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 59


Aug 28th, 2014, 23:32 PM   #15
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly H View Post
Yeah seen the doctors and I have a mw appointment in 4 weeks time, I'm just keeping myself calm as I'm only too aware of how early days this is. Are you going to book to see your doctor soon?
I hope to call the surgery tomorrow and see if I can see the nurse and will try to call the midwife as well to book in. It sure is too early our lil bubba is no bigger than a dot bless
 
 
Status: Offline
 
 
Reply

2015, mummies

Thread Tools


Related Threads
Thread Forum
******* March 2015 mummies to be ******* First Trimester
****** February 2015 mummies to be ****** First Trimester
Baby No 2 2015 Waiting to Try
23rd of February 2015 anyone else? First Trimester
Due February 2015 First Trimester
Due feb 2015 cravings?! First Trimester
2015 ticker! First Trimester
2015 baby Waiting to Try
WTT for baby 2..Jan 2015! Waiting to Try
London mummies and future mummies* Pregnancy Chat